iBiquity Digital's Bob Struble Named Winner of Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2005 Award.
Columbia, MD – June 29, 2005 – Professional services firm Ernst & Young LLP has announced the winners of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Awards 2005 in Maryland. All of the winners were selected by a panel of independent judges comprised of area leaders from business, academic and civic organizations.
The Maryland winners of Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year are:
- Emerging Entrepreneurs – Mark Komisky, CEO & Co-Founder & Will Clemens, CFO & Co-Founder, Bluefire Security Technologies
- Manufacturing and Distribution Entrepreneur – Kären Olson, President & CEO, Adhesives Research, Inc.
- Master Entrepreneur – R. Christopher Hoehn-Saric, CEO & Chairman, Educate, Inc.
- Master Entrepreneur – Mayo A. Shattuck III, President & CEO, Constellation Energy
- Media & Entertainment Entrepreneur – Robert Struble, President & CEO, iBiquity Digital Corporation
- Retail & Consumer Products – J. Kent McNew, CEO, Eastern Petroleum Corporation
- Services Entrepreneur – Peter Emmons, CEO & Scott Greenhaus, President; Structural Group
- Software Entrepreneur – Jenny Morgan, President & CEO, ViPS
- Technology & Related Services Entrepreneur – John Powderly, Executive Vice President & Kevin Powderly, President, CyberCore Technologies
“Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and determination necessary to achieve success,” said Bill Cole. “Ernst & Young is proud of its history recognizing and supporting these outstanding leaders and their companies.”
Maryland winners will be eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2005 national program. Winners in several national categories, as well as the overall national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, Calif., in November 2005. The overall national Entrepreneur Of The Year Award recipient is then considered for the world event held in Monte Carlo.
About The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® Program
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program was created and is produced by professional services firm Ernst & Young LLP. As the first award of its kind, the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who are building and leading dynamic and growing businesses. The program honors entrepreneurs through regional, national and global award programs in over 100 cities and 35 countries.
About iBiquity Digital Corporation
iBiquity Digital is the sole developer and licenser of HD Radio™ technology in the U.S., which is transforming today's AM and FM radio stations to digital, enabling radically upgraded sound, crystal-clear reception and new wireless data services. The company's investors include 15 of the nation's top radio broadcasters, including ABC, Clear Channel and Viacom; leading financial institutions, such as Grotech Capital Group, J.P. Morgan Partners, New Venture Partners, Pequot Capital and J&W Seligman; and strategic partners Ford Motor Company, Harris, Texas Instruments and Visteon. Named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 Companies, iBiquity is a privately held company with operations in Columbia, MD, Detroit, MI, Belmont, CA and Warren, NJ. For more information please visit: www.ibiquity.com.
###« View all News Releases